轉知：勵馨基金會將於 2019年11月5~8號，承辦「2019世界婦女庇護安置大會」。Forward: Be a part of the global effort to end violence against women
三、此次大會一般參與者需繳交美金US$500註冊費始得入場，唯 貴校境外生報名只需於線上表單填寫就讀學校與科系等資料，待大會工作小組審核通過後即可免費報名，唯需繳納台幣NT$1000的保證金以保留席次，且境外生可選11/5~11/7任何一天參與。 (審核通過後，工作小組會以電子信件通知匯款帳號，與會者可於現場領回保證金)
五、附 4WCWS Slides大會介紹暨線上報名連結https://reurl.cc/OaEEg，敬請 卓參 英文附件。
The Garden of Hope Foundation Taiwan, invites foreign students in Taiwan to attend 4th World Conference of Women Shelters (4WCWS) from the 5~7 November 2019 in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. The conference will bring together 1500 people from 120 countries to network and share ideas on how to strengthen and end violence against women.
As to encourage more students to know more about Women empowerment issues, we offer a scholarship for students, which includes FREE Registration fee, and lunches for Nov. 6-7. (tea and coffee are provided all day). You can attend any plenary and workshop you are interested in if there's a seat available. We encourage you to find more friends or classmates who are also interested in this conference to apply online.
★ Important Notes:
1) Please fill in the application online and wait for final approval sent by email from 4WCWS team.
2) Please note the accommodation and transportation fee will NOT be covered.
3) Please note that you need to pay NT$1,000 for deposit to attend the conference after you receive the notification from 4WCWS team. The account will be provided in the notification letter.
4) Please note that the deposit can only be refund onsite by cash when you attend and register the conference personally and show us your student ID or other documents that can identify yourself. Please find our secretariat onsite on 11/7 and show us your student ID. The deposit will not be refunded under other conditions.
5) The final approval will be announced around mid of Sep., please register through the official website then and be ready to attend.
6) We reserve the right to modify, to insert, and/or to withdraw any part of the rules specified herein.
Venue: Kaohsiung Exhibition Center, (No.39, Chenggong 2nd Road, Qianzhen Dist., Kaohsiung 806, Taiwan)
Time: November 5~7, 2019
Official language: English. The plenary sessions will have simultaneous translation in Chinese, Japanese, Spanish or French.
For more information: please visit our official website. https://fourth.worldshelterconference.org/
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the coordinator: Kelly Chen / firstname.lastname@example.org